- “Your Brain on Glassy Skyscrapers” continued…
- Summer Meet-Up: More on Buildings, Biology + Biometrics, August 19, 6:30 PM, in Boston
- Your Brain on Streets: The Secret Revealed, How Car-centric Development Keeps You Off Your Feet!
- How Boston’s Glassy Seaport Fails + Why It Always Will!
- Strong Towns Podcast: “Why We Should Build Cities for our Unconscious Brains”
Tag Archives: Health
If the goal of the bench is socialization, safety, scenery and shelter, why do these benches face busy streets, blank walls and parking lots? Continue reading
Architecture is not just about houses and buildings—it’s also about gardens and landscapes. In the Genetics of Design, we write about how design affects biology and how biology affects design. Well-designed spaces make people feel comfortable and safe. They mesh … Continue reading
The first time I toured a modern house, it was love at first sight. Heart racing. Pulse pounding. Face flushing. Love. Or maybe lust. Either way, once I met a house with cathedral ceilings, I never went back. Humongous windows. … Continue reading