- Study-#1 Results: Eye Tracking Public Architecture
- Ux+Design/2023 – Call for Proposals: 2nd International Conference on Urban Experience and Design
- Take part in theHapi.org’s Building Studies #2-#5, using eye tracking – before we take them down!
- Take part in theHapi.org’s Building Studies #2 + #3, using the latest biometrics to understand how we ‘see’ buildings!
- Call for Participants: Take part in theHapi.org’s Building Studies – Online!
Join 332 other followers
Monthly Archives: June 2018
When I asked the concierge for directions to cafes and shops, he told me to walk three blocks to the traffic lights, then turn right to California or left to Nevada. “You’ll see the difference,” he said. Indeed. Little did … Continue reading
What makes Paris so walkable? The 18th and 19th-century architecture, the shops, the cafes-on-every corner, the human-scaled development – yes, yes, yes. All true. But there’s more, something not as celebrated and a key secret to Paris’ walkability and engaging … Continue reading