- Open Invitation to Urban Experience and Design Book Launch: Friday, January 15, 2021, 3PM EST
- Embracing Nature on a Rail Trail
- ‘Built Beautiful,’ the Movie on Architecture + Neuroscience Streaming Live at Boston Architectural College on Dec. 7, 2020
- To Keep Calm: Take in Nature + Fall Fractals
- Participate in a Biometric Study in Boston – November 5, 2020!
Monthly Archives: October 2020
Participate in this important study promoting the research we do at geneticsofdesign.com working with the non-profit theHapi.org; it’s a great chance to try out eye-tracking glasses and really see what your body’s doing subliminally as you walk down a street! … Continue reading
Humans are remarkable creatures, and a great way to appreciate the hidden aspects of our nature is with eye tracking, a biometric tool that measures how our eyes move to take in our surroundings—often without our conscious awareness or control. … Continue reading