- How Modern Architecture Takes Us Up – to the Sky (literally!)￼￼
- Cognitive Architecture, 2nd edition, is out!
- Why Ornament + Detail Really Matter in Architecture
- Using Biometrics + Instagram in Design
- From CommonEdge.org: How Biometric Software is Changing How We Understand Architecture—and Ourselves
Monthly Archives: October 2020
Participate in this important study promoting the research we do at geneticsofdesign.com working with the non-profit theHapi.org; it’s a great chance to try out eye-tracking glasses and really see what your body’s doing subliminally as you walk down a street! … Continue reading
Humans are remarkable creatures, and a great way to appreciate the hidden aspects of our nature is with eye tracking, a biometric tool that measures how our eyes move to take in our surroundings—often without our conscious awareness or control. … Continue reading