- Summer Meet-Up: More on Buildings, Biology + Biometrics, August 19, 6:30 PM, in Boston
- Your Brain on Streets: The Secret Revealed, How Car-centric Development Keeps You Off Your Feet!
- How Boston’s Glassy Seaport Fails + Why It Always Will!
- Strong Towns Podcast: “Why We Should Build Cities for our Unconscious Brains”
- Why Eye-track Boston City Hall? To ‘See’ Evolution at Work!
Monthly Archives: April 2016
In our pilot study at the Institute for Human Centered Design (IHCD), we used eye-tracking technology to understand how people respond to the built environment. Thirty-three test volunteers, aged 18 to 80, viewed more than 60 images of elevations and … Continue reading
After eye tracking a photo of the young man below, we saw how compelling a face could be. Within 3/10 of a second, the 33 people in our pilot study focused on his eyes and mouth. They proceeded to go back and look … Continue reading