- Are First ‘Fixations’ as Important in Architecture as Advertising? Come to Ux+Design/2023 Conference to Find out!
- Check out our Latest Building Studies – Here:
- Take Part in updated Eye-Tracking Building Studies Here
- Take Part in these Eye-Tracking Studies – to Help ‘See’ How We See our World!
- A Talk on Cognitive Architecture – Thursday, November 17th
Join 333 other subscribers
Monthly Archives: March 2018
Our 2018 Art+Science Photo Contest
We’re thrilled to announce our grant from the Acton-Boxborough Cultural Council (ABCC) for a unique art + science study of two Massachusetts towns. This study uses photography, biometric tools and new findings in neuroscience to show how our unconscious behaviors govern … Continue reading
Posted in Architecture, City Planning, Design, Eye Tracking, People-centric Design, STEM, Walkability Tagged photo contest Leave a comment