- Summer Meet-Up: More on Buildings, Biology + Biometrics, August 19, 6:30 PM, in Boston
- Your Brain on Streets: The Secret Revealed, How Car-centric Development Keeps You Off Your Feet!
- How Boston’s Glassy Seaport Fails + Why It Always Will!
- Strong Towns Podcast: “Why We Should Build Cities for our Unconscious Brains”
- Why Eye-track Boston City Hall? To ‘See’ Evolution at Work!
Monthly Archives: August 2015
How We Add Faces to Blank Places Humans are drawn to faces. Our brains are built to see them. Indeed, more of our brain is engaged in facial recognition than the recognition of any other visual object, says neuroscientist Eric … Continue reading
Every summer, Mark and I reserve one vacation week for a trip to the quaint Cape Cod town of Wellfleet, Massachusetts. No chateau in Chinon, palazzo in Paris or castle in Cardiff, just a few rooms with a view—an ocean view. Like many … Continue reading