- How Modern Architecture Takes Us Up – to the Sky (literally!)￼￼
- Cognitive Architecture, 2nd edition, is out!
- Why Ornament + Detail Really Matter in Architecture
- Using Biometrics + Instagram in Design
- From CommonEdge.org: How Biometric Software is Changing How We Understand Architecture—and Ourselves
Monthly Archives: November 2017
Click on images above to read this recent post on CommonEdge.org, a non-profit site dedicated to improving the design of our built environment. The piece is co-authored by Ann Sussman and Janice M. Ward from geneticsofdesign.com.
Last week’s GreenBuild/ ABX2017Expo in Boston boasted a mind-boggling 550+ exhibitors and 75+ product categories focused on sustainable building—from insulation to solar panels. As the escalator descended to the 12-acre exhibit space, I felt that Robin Williams’ Moscow on Hudson … Continue reading