- Are First ‘Fixations’ as Important in Architecture as Advertising? Come to Ux+Design/2023 Conference to Find out!
- Check out our Latest Building Studies – Here:
- Take Part in updated Eye-Tracking Building Studies Here
- Take Part in these Eye-Tracking Studies – to Help ‘See’ How We See our World!
- A Talk on Cognitive Architecture – Thursday, November 17th
Join 333 other subscribers
Monthly Archives: November 2017
‘Game-Changing Eye-Tracking Studies Reveal How We Actually See Architecture’ from Common\Edge
Click on images above to read this recent post on CommonEdge.org, a non-profit site dedicated to improving the design of our built environment. The piece is co-authored by Ann Sussman and Janice M. Ward from geneticsofdesign.com.
Posted in Uncategorized 3 Comments
Wellness Walls: A Look at Leaves and their Long-lasting Allure
Last week’s GreenBuild/ ABX2017Expo in Boston boasted a mind-boggling 550+ exhibitors and 75+ product categories focused on sustainable building—from insulation to solar panels. As the escalator descended to the 12-acre exhibit space, I felt that Robin Williams’ Moscow on Hudson … Continue reading
Posted in Biology, Health, Primal Vista, STEM Tagged Garden Design, gardens, Green Spaces, Wellness Leave a comment