- “Scientists Are Using Eye Tracking to Discover How We See Design…”
- ‘Game-Changing Eye-Tracking Studies Reveal How We Actually See Architecture’ from Common/Edge
- Wellness Walls: A Look at Leaves and their Long-lasting Allure
- What Makes a Place Walkable? Turns out not just sidewalks.
- Want to Learn about the Brain? Eye Track an Apple Ad
Monthly Archives: November 2017
Click on images above to read this recent post on CommonEdge.org, a non-profit site dedicated to improving the design of our built environment. The piece is co-authored by Ann Sussman and Janice M. Ward from geneticsofdesign.com. Advertisements
Last week’s GreenBuild/ ABX2017Expo in Boston boasted a mind-boggling 550+ exhibitors and 75+ product categories focused on sustainable building—from insulation to solar panels. As the escalator descended to the 12-acre exhibit space, I felt that Robin Williams’ Moscow on Hudson … Continue reading