- How Modern Architecture Takes Us Up – to the Sky (literally!)￼￼
- Cognitive Architecture, 2nd edition, is out!
- Why Ornament + Detail Really Matter in Architecture
- Using Biometrics + Instagram in Design
- From CommonEdge.org: How Biometric Software is Changing How We Understand Architecture—and Ourselves
Monthly Archives: June 2016
In 1980, the psychologist Peter Thompson from the University of York published a one-page paper in the journal Perception, entitled “Margaret Thatcher: A new illusion.” In it he noted how psychologists know people struggle to read expressions on upside down … Continue reading
We’re thrilled to announce Planning Magazine, the flagship publication of the American Planning Association (APA), made our article their cover story this month. The story’s below, here’s how they introduced it: “This month’s Planning Magazine probes below the surface with an … Continue reading