- “Your Brain on Glassy Skyscrapers” continued…
- Summer Meet-Up: More on Buildings, Biology + Biometrics, August 19, 6:30 PM, in Boston
- Your Brain on Streets: The Secret Revealed, How Car-centric Development Keeps You Off Your Feet!
- How Boston’s Glassy Seaport Fails + Why It Always Will!
- Strong Towns Podcast: “Why We Should Build Cities for our Unconscious Brains”
Monthly Archives: June 2016
In 1980, the psychologist Peter Thompson from the University of York published a one-page paper in the journal Perception, entitled “Margaret Thatcher: A new illusion.” In it he noted how psychologists know people struggle to read expressions on upside down … Continue reading
We’re thrilled to announce Planning Magazine, the flagship publication of the American Planning Association (APA), made our article their cover story this month. The story’s below, here’s how they introduced it: “This month’s Planning Magazine probes below the surface with an … Continue reading