- Take part in theHapi.org’s Building Study #2 – using the latest biometrics to understand how we ‘see’ buildings!
- Call for Participants: Take part in theHapi.org’s Building Studies this month – Online!
- How Do We See the World? Like the Animals We Are!
- How Faces Make Places – Scotland
- Architecture that grabs us? It’s on the supermarket shelf!
Monthly Archives: June 2016
In 1980, the psychologist Peter Thompson from the University of York published a one-page paper in the journal Perception, entitled “Margaret Thatcher: A new illusion.” In it he noted how psychologists know people struggle to read expressions on upside down … Continue reading
We’re thrilled to announce Planning Magazine, the flagship publication of the American Planning Association (APA), made our article their cover story this month. The story’s below, here’s how they introduced it: “This month’s Planning Magazine probes below the surface with an … Continue reading