- “Your Brain on Glassy Skyscrapers” continued…
- Summer Meet-Up: More on Buildings, Biology + Biometrics, August 19, 6:30 PM, in Boston
- Your Brain on Streets: The Secret Revealed, How Car-centric Development Keeps You Off Your Feet!
- How Boston’s Glassy Seaport Fails + Why It Always Will!
- Strong Towns Podcast: “Why We Should Build Cities for our Unconscious Brains”
Monthly Archives: August 2019
Come learn about how buildings impact our biology. We will continue the conversation from the Ux+Design/2019 conference and our June follow-up meeting (photo below), embracing common goals to: Improve the way buildings are designed Incorporate foundations in science (psychology and human … Continue reading
Quick, which suburban street catches your eye? Where do you think you’ll likely find people walking on a street? The subdivision at left, or the one at right, with houses close-in? If you said, the street with denser residences – at … Continue reading