- Open Invitation to Urban Experience and Design Book Launch: Friday, January 15, 2021, 3PM EST
- Embracing Nature on a Rail Trail
- ‘Built Beautiful,’ the Movie on Architecture + Neuroscience Streaming Live at Boston Architectural College on Dec. 7, 2020
- To Keep Calm: Take in Nature + Fall Fractals
- Participate in a Biometric Study in Boston – November 5, 2020!
Monthly Archives: April 2015
“First life, then spaces, then buildings–the other way around never works.” Jan Gehl While Boston celebrated the start of the American Revolution on Patriot’s Day this week, the city of Somerville, two miles west, started a different kind of rebellion … Continue reading
Do you see a face in Palladio’s Villa Rotunda? Do the windows on the second floor suggest eyes, and the portico a nose or mouth? Or maybe the front door behind the columns represents the mouth, and the windows symmetrical about … Continue reading