- Study-#1 Results: Eye Tracking Public Architecture
- Ux+Design/2023 – Call for Proposals: 2nd International Conference on Urban Experience and Design
- Take part in theHapi.org’s Building Studies #2-#5, using eye tracking – before we take them down!
- Take part in theHapi.org’s Building Studies #2 + #3, using the latest biometrics to understand how we ‘see’ buildings!
- Call for Participants: Take part in theHapi.org’s Building Studies – Online!
Join 332 other followers
Monthly Archives: September 2015
The first time I toured a modern house, it was love at first sight. Heart racing. Pulse pounding. Face flushing. Love. Or maybe lust. Either way, once I met a house with cathedral ceilings, I never went back. Humongous windows. … Continue reading
I was heading to the beach the other day when I saw this barn at a nearby local orchard, and I knew I’d have to stop by. The barn seemed to have wide eyes that met my gaze and called … Continue reading
Donna called at 5pm with a last-minute request, “Can you give me a lift to Bedford? I promised to have dinner with my parents and my car’s in the shop.” “Sure” I said, not realizing that a 10-mile drive during rush … Continue reading
The main draw of the new Broad Museum slated to open in Los Angeles on September 22 is the eye-catching pattern on the building’s skin. Humans are captivated by repeating patterns: dots, diamonds, circles, cross hatches, ovals, stripes, spirals, scallops, … Continue reading