- Open Invitation to Urban Experience and Design Book Launch: Friday, January 15, 2021, 3PM EST
- Embracing Nature on a Rail Trail
- ‘Built Beautiful,’ the Movie on Architecture + Neuroscience Streaming Live at Boston Architectural College on Dec. 7, 2020
- To Keep Calm: Take in Nature + Fall Fractals
- Participate in a Biometric Study in Boston – November 5, 2020!
Monthly Archives: July 2018
How does architecture catch the eye? The 2018 Acton-Boxborough Photo Contest, an art-science project, run by Genetics of Design, with help from high school students and supported by a local Cultural Council (ABCC), came up with these intriguing answers. In 1stPlace, Woodlawn … Continue reading
We’re sharing a new post from iMotions, a bio-metric aggregating company based in Boston and Copenhagen, on the emerging field of neuroarchitecture, and how high tech tools can help us better understand human responses to the built-environment and improve design. … Continue reading