- “Your Brain on Glassy Skyscrapers” continued…
- Summer Meet-Up: More on Buildings, Biology + Biometrics, August 19, 6:30 PM, in Boston
- Your Brain on Streets: The Secret Revealed, How Car-centric Development Keeps You Off Your Feet!
- How Boston’s Glassy Seaport Fails + Why It Always Will!
- Strong Towns Podcast: “Why We Should Build Cities for our Unconscious Brains”
Monthly Archives: July 2018
How does architecture catch the eye? The 2018 Acton-Boxborough Photo Contest, an art-science project, run by Genetics of Design, with help from high school students and supported by a local Cultural Council (ABCC), came up with these intriguing answers. In 1stPlace, Woodlawn … Continue reading
We’re sharing a new post from iMotions, a bio-metric aggregating company based in Boston and Copenhagen, on the emerging field of neuroarchitecture, and how high tech tools can help us better understand human responses to the built-environment and improve design. … Continue reading