- “Your Brain on Glassy Skyscrapers” continued…
- Summer Meet-Up: More on Buildings, Biology + Biometrics, August 19, 6:30 PM, in Boston
- Your Brain on Streets: The Secret Revealed, How Car-centric Development Keeps You Off Your Feet!
- How Boston’s Glassy Seaport Fails + Why It Always Will!
- Strong Towns Podcast: “Why We Should Build Cities for our Unconscious Brains”
Monthly Archives: April 2018
Our new poster shows the kind of photograph that works well with our Art + Science Photo Project and the resulting heat map. Please take some pictures. Join the fun. Find out what really draws us in with no conscious control. We’ll … Continue reading
Click on images above or the link here to read this recent post on Common\Edge.org, a non-profit site dedicated to improving the design of our built environment. Ann Sussman and Janice M. Ward from geneticsofdesign.com co-authored the piece with Tufts … Continue reading
What are attributes of great design? It draws the eye. And you delight in taking it in—no matter your age, background or the times you live in. The buildings wordlessly beckon. But how? Turns out to understand why great buildings … Continue reading