- Take part in theHapi.org’s Building Study #2 – using the latest biometrics to understand how we ‘see’ buildings!
- Call for Participants: Take part in theHapi.org’s Building Studies this month – Online!
- How Do We See the World? Like the Animals We Are!
- How Faces Make Places – Scotland
- Architecture that grabs us? It’s on the supermarket shelf!
Monthly Archives: April 2018
Our new poster shows the kind of photograph that works well with our Art + Science Photo Project and the resulting heat map. Please take some pictures. Join the fun. Find out what really draws us in with no conscious control. We’ll … Continue reading
Click on images above or the link here to read this recent post on Common\Edge.org, a non-profit site dedicated to improving the design of our built environment. Ann Sussman and Janice M. Ward from geneticsofdesign.com co-authored the piece with Tufts … Continue reading
What are attributes of great design? It draws the eye. And you delight in taking it in—no matter your age, background or the times you live in. The buildings wordlessly beckon. But how? Turns out to understand why great buildings … Continue reading