- Why Putting Pets on a Package Grabs Attention – No Matter What’s Inside
- Eye-Tracking Architecture: Going viral…
- ‘Game-Changing Eye-Tracking Studies Reveal How We Actually See Architecture’ from Common\Edge
- Wellness Walls: A Look at Leaves and their Long-lasting Allure
- What Makes a Place Walkable? Turns out not just sidewalks.
Tag Archives: Eye Tracking
We were pleased to see our research reported in Common\Edge earlier this month getting broad coverage elsewhere. Let us know if you’d like to republish too. 1. Fast Company: https://www.fastcodesign.com/90153582/scientists-are-finally-discovering-how-our-eyes-really-see-space 2. Architectural Digest: https://www.architecturaldigest.com/story/biometric-scanning-the-future-of-architecture-planning 3. ArchDaily: https://www.archdaily.com/author/ann-sussman-janice-m-ward 4. ArchNewsNow: http://www.archnewsnow.com/news/news_2017_11_28.htm … Continue reading
In our pilot study at the Institute for Human Centered Design (IHCD), we used eye-tracking technology to understand how people respond to the built environment. Thirty-three test volunteers, aged 18 to 80, viewed more than 60 images of elevations and … Continue reading