- How Modern Architecture Takes Us Up – to the Sky (literally!)￼￼
- Cognitive Architecture, 2nd edition, is out!
- Why Ornament + Detail Really Matter in Architecture
- Using Biometrics + Instagram in Design
- From CommonEdge.org: How Biometric Software is Changing How We Understand Architecture—and Ourselves
Monthly Archives: December 2017
Around the end-of-year gift-giving season, it’s fun to check out the packages that grab our attention. Like this one: Completely irresistible. How can you not look at those kitties and love them? Won’t you take them home? The feelings are … Continue reading
We were pleased to see our research reported in Common\Edge earlier this month getting broad coverage elsewhere. Let us know if you’d like to republish too. 1. Fast Company: https://www.fastcodesign.com/90153582/scientists-are-finally-discovering-how-our-eyes-really-see-space 2. Architectural Digest: https://www.architecturaldigest.com/story/biometric-scanning-the-future-of-architecture-planning 3. ArchDaily: (in English + Portuguese) … Continue reading