- Are First ‘Fixations’ as Important in Architecture as Advertising? Come to Ux+Design/2023 Conference to Find out!
- Check out our Latest Building Studies – Here:
- Take Part in updated Eye-Tracking Building Studies Here
- Take Part in these Eye-Tracking Studies – to Help ‘See’ How We See our World!
- A Talk on Cognitive Architecture – Thursday, November 17th
Join 333 other subscribers
Monthly Archives: December 2017
Why Putting Pets on a Package Grabs Attention – No Matter What’s Inside
Around the end-of-year gift-giving season, it’s fun to check out the packages that grab our attention. Like this one: Completely irresistible. How can you not look at those kitties and love them? Won’t you take them home? The feelings are … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Leave a comment
Eye-Tracking Architecture: Going viral…
We were pleased to see our research reported in Common\Edge earlier this month getting broad coverage elsewhere. Let us know if you’d like to republish too. 1. Fast Company: https://www.fastcodesign.com/90153582/scientists-are-finally-discovering-how-our-eyes-really-see-space 2. Architectural Digest: https://www.architecturaldigest.com/story/biometric-scanning-the-future-of-architecture-planning 3. ArchDaily: (in English + Portuguese) … Continue reading
Posted in Architecture, Design, Eye Tracking, STEM Tagged Eye Tracking Leave a comment