- “Your Brain on Glassy Skyscrapers” continued…
- Summer Meet-Up: More on Buildings, Biology + Biometrics, August 19, 6:30 PM, in Boston
- Your Brain on Streets: The Secret Revealed, How Car-centric Development Keeps You Off Your Feet!
- How Boston’s Glassy Seaport Fails + Why It Always Will!
- Strong Towns Podcast: “Why We Should Build Cities for our Unconscious Brains”
Monthly Archives: December 2017
Around the end-of-year gift-giving season, it’s fun to check out the packages that grab our attention. Like this one: Completely irresistible. How can you not look at those kitties and love them? Won’t you take them home? The feelings are … Continue reading
We were pleased to see our research reported in Common\Edge earlier this month getting broad coverage elsewhere. Let us know if you’d like to republish too. 1. Fast Company: https://www.fastcodesign.com/90153582/scientists-are-finally-discovering-how-our-eyes-really-see-space 2. Architectural Digest: https://www.architecturaldigest.com/story/biometric-scanning-the-future-of-architecture-planning 3. ArchDaily: (in English + Portuguese) … Continue reading