- Take part in theHapi.org’s Building Study #2 – using the latest biometrics to understand how we ‘see’ buildings!
- Call for Participants: Take part in theHapi.org’s Building Studies this month – Online!
- How Do We See the World? Like the Animals We Are!
- How Faces Make Places – Scotland
- Architecture that grabs us? It’s on the supermarket shelf!
Monthly Archives: December 2017
Around the end-of-year gift-giving season, it’s fun to check out the packages that grab our attention. Like this one: Completely irresistible. How can you not look at those kitties and love them? Won’t you take them home? The feelings are … Continue reading
We were pleased to see our research reported in Common\Edge earlier this month getting broad coverage elsewhere. Let us know if you’d like to republish too. 1. Fast Company: https://www.fastcodesign.com/90153582/scientists-are-finally-discovering-how-our-eyes-really-see-space 2. Architectural Digest: https://www.architecturaldigest.com/story/biometric-scanning-the-future-of-architecture-planning 3. ArchDaily: (in English + Portuguese) … Continue reading