- Take part in theHapi.org’s Building Study #2 – using the latest biometrics to understand how we ‘see’ buildings!
- Call for Participants: Take part in theHapi.org’s Building Studies this month – Online!
- How Do We See the World? Like the Animals We Are!
- How Faces Make Places – Scotland
- Architecture that grabs us? It’s on the supermarket shelf!
Monthly Archives: February 2019
Genetics of Design is thrilled to co-sponsor the 1st International Urban Experience + Design/2019 conference with Tufts University, on April 26, 2019. This all-day event in Medford, Massachusetts, will bring together architects, planners and researchers from around the world interested … Continue reading