- “Your Brain on Glassy Skyscrapers” continued…
- Summer Meet-Up: More on Buildings, Biology + Biometrics, August 19, 6:30 PM, in Boston
- Your Brain on Streets: The Secret Revealed, How Car-centric Development Keeps You Off Your Feet!
- How Boston’s Glassy Seaport Fails + Why It Always Will!
- Strong Towns Podcast: “Why We Should Build Cities for our Unconscious Brains”
Monthly Archives: February 2019
Genetics of Design is thrilled to co-sponsor the 1st International Urban Experience + Design/2019 conference with Tufts University, on April 26, 2019. This all-day event in Medford, Massachusetts, will bring together architects, planners and researchers from around the world interested … Continue reading