- Take part in theHapi.org’s Building Study #2 – using the latest biometrics to understand how we ‘see’ buildings!
- Call for Participants: Take part in theHapi.org’s Building Studies this month – Online!
- How Do We See the World? Like the Animals We Are!
- How Faces Make Places – Scotland
- Architecture that grabs us? It’s on the supermarket shelf!
Category Archives: Fractals
Given two interiors, how do people experience them and which do they prefer—the wallpapered room at left or the one with a living plant wall at right? That’s the question designer Amanda Grinley looked to explore. Starting with a simple, … Continue reading
This free webinar, hosted by The National Arts Club, featured Nikos Salingaros, PhD and Ann Sussman, discussing the importance of patterns and ornament in architecture and their impact on our health and well-being. The speakers reviewed the science of natural … Continue reading
Nature walks relieve stress, curb anxiety, and help us feel calm. That’s what we found on a recent walk through the woods in Concord, Massachusetts, and now there’s more science to back it up. Outside in nature, we easily take … Continue reading