- Open Invitation to Urban Experience and Design Book Launch: Friday, January 15, 2021, 3PM EST
- Embracing Nature on a Rail Trail
- ‘Built Beautiful,’ the Movie on Architecture + Neuroscience Streaming Live at Boston Architectural College on Dec. 7, 2020
- To Keep Calm: Take in Nature + Fall Fractals
- Participate in a Biometric Study in Boston – November 5, 2020!
Category Archives: Fractals
Nature walks relieve stress, curb anxiety, and help us feel calm. That’s what we found on a recent walk through the woods in Concord, Massachusetts, and now there’s more science to back it up. Outside in nature, we easily take … Continue reading