- “Your Brain on Glassy Skyscrapers” continued…
- Summer Meet-Up: More on Buildings, Biology + Biometrics, August 19, 6:30 PM, in Boston
- Your Brain on Streets: The Secret Revealed, How Car-centric Development Keeps You Off Your Feet!
- How Boston’s Glassy Seaport Fails + Why It Always Will!
- Strong Towns Podcast: “Why We Should Build Cities for our Unconscious Brains”
Monthly Archives: November 2016
Villa Rotunda by architect Palladio is, arguably, one of the most significant buildings in architectural history. Designed in the late 16th-century as a country house in Vicenza, Italy for a retiring cleric, its captivating elevations would go on to provide … Continue reading
Interested in ‘seeing’ your brain subconsiously take in the buildings around you? Then come to our talk Thursday, November 17th, at 1 PM at the Boston Convention Center, part of the ABX 2016 Conference. We’ll be presenting eye-tracking research from our recent … Continue reading