- Take part in theHapi.org’s Building Studies #1-#5, using eye tracking – before we take them down!
- Take part in theHapi.org’s Building Studies #1, #2, + #3, using the latest biometrics to understand how we ‘see’ buildings!
- Call for Participants: Take part in theHapi.org’s Building Studies – Online!
- How Do We See the World? Like the Animals We Are!
- How Faces Make Places – Scotland
Tag Archives: STEM
Did you ever wonder about the strange way humans take in the world? Like the animals we are, of course! A quick way to see this is with the ‘Fish Experiment.’ Look at the images below and note where your … Continue reading
Villa Rotunda by architect Palladio is, arguably, one of the most significant buildings in architectural history. Designed in the late 16th-century as a country house in Vicenza, Italy for a retiring cleric, its captivating elevations would go on to provide … Continue reading