- Are First ‘Fixations’ as Important in Architecture as Advertising? Come to Ux+Design/2023 Conference to Find out!
- Check out our Latest Building Studies – Here:
- Take Part in updated Eye-Tracking Building Studies Here
- Take Part in these Eye-Tracking Studies – to Help ‘See’ How We See our World!
- A Talk on Cognitive Architecture – Thursday, November 17th
Join 333 other subscribers
Monthly Archives: December 2020
Embracing Nature on a Rail Trail
How does this picture make you feel: Scared? Happy? Or in awe of nature’s ability to co-exist with humans? We often disrupt Nature, and she, in her wordless way, adapts. Here, a tree wraps around a concrete marker along an … Continue reading
Posted in Nature, Patterns, Walkability Leave a comment
‘Built Beautiful,’ the Movie on Architecture + Neuroscience Streaming Live at Boston Architectural College on Dec. 7, 2020
Built Beautiful – Trailer from Mariel Rodriguez-McGill on Vimeo. The Boston Architectural College (BAC) announced it will screen this new documentary which bridges the arts + sciences on Monday, December 7, 2020 at 7 PM EST. All are invited to … Continue reading
Posted in Architecture, Biology, Design, Neuroscience, People-centric Design Tagged Architecture, Design, Film, Neuro-aesthetics, Neuroscience Leave a comment