- Take part in theHapi.org’s Building Studies #1-#5, using eye tracking – before we take them down!
- Take part in theHapi.org’s Building Studies #1, #2, + #3, using the latest biometrics to understand how we ‘see’ buildings!
- Call for Participants: Take part in theHapi.org’s Building Studies – Online!
- How Do We See the World? Like the Animals We Are!
- How Faces Make Places – Scotland
Monthly Archives: January 2019
What connects us to other people? One commonality: we share an evolutionary path that gave us very similar internal templates. That’s what the ‘House Experiment’ demonstrates so well. Asked to “draw a house as if they’re five years old,” people draw … Continue reading
What happens when you ask people to “draw a house as if they were five?” Last year I gave 19 talks, in the U.S. and Berlin, and asked more than 500 people just that. The results are in – and they … Continue reading