- Last minute gift-shopping? Check out new titles here for inspiration!
- Programming for Health and Wellbeing in Architecture Book Launch: Thursday, December 9, 2021
- How Psychology + Neuroscience Change How We ’See’ Architecture + Ourselves: December 8th, 7 PM ET
- Designing for the Subliminal Brain: Architecture & the 21st Century Paradigm Shift, at the ICAA, December 3, 2021
- Architecture in Transition: New Findings from the Sciences: Webinar, Nov 11, 2021
Monthly Archives: January 2019
What connects us to other people? One commonality: we share an evolutionary path that gave us very similar internal templates. That’s what the ‘House Experiment’ demonstrates so well. Asked to “draw a house as if they’re five years old,” people draw … Continue reading
What happens when you ask people to “draw a house as if they were five?” Last year I gave 19 talks, in the U.S. and Berlin, and asked more than 500 people just that. The results are in – and they … Continue reading