- Take part in theHapi.org’s Building Study #2 – using the latest biometrics to understand how we ‘see’ buildings!
- Call for Participants: Take part in theHapi.org’s Building Studies this month – Online!
- How Do We See the World? Like the Animals We Are!
- How Faces Make Places – Scotland
- Architecture that grabs us? It’s on the supermarket shelf!
Monthly Archives: July 2021
This just in: Cognitive Architecture, 2nd edition, by Ann Sussman and Justin B. Hollander, is out! The book reviews new findings in psychology and neuroscience to help architects and planners better understand their clients as the sophisticated mammals they are, … Continue reading