- How Modern Architecture Takes Us Up – to the Sky (literally!)￼￼
- Cognitive Architecture, 2nd edition, is out!
- Why Ornament + Detail Really Matter in Architecture
- Using Biometrics + Instagram in Design
- From CommonEdge.org: How Biometric Software is Changing How We Understand Architecture—and Ourselves
Monthly Archives: July 2021
This just in: Cognitive Architecture, 2nd edition, by Ann Sussman and Justin B. Hollander, is out! The book reviews new findings in psychology and neuroscience to help architects and planners better understand their clients as the sophisticated mammals they are, … Continue reading