- Study-#1 Results: Eye Tracking Public Architecture
- Ux+Design/2023 – Call for Proposals: 2nd International Conference on Urban Experience and Design
- Take part in theHapi.org’s Building Studies #2-#5, using eye tracking – before we take them down!
- Take part in theHapi.org’s Building Studies #2 + #3, using the latest biometrics to understand how we ‘see’ buildings!
- Call for Participants: Take part in theHapi.org’s Building Studies – Online!
Join 332 other followers
Monthly Archives: July 2021
This just in: Cognitive Architecture, 2nd edition, by Ann Sussman and Justin B. Hollander, is out! The book reviews new findings in psychology and neuroscience to help architects and planners better understand their clients as the sophisticated mammals they are, … Continue reading