- “Your Brain on Glassy Skyscrapers” continued…
- Summer Meet-Up: More on Buildings, Biology + Biometrics, August 19, 6:30 PM, in Boston
- Your Brain on Streets: The Secret Revealed, How Car-centric Development Keeps You Off Your Feet!
- How Boston’s Glassy Seaport Fails + Why It Always Will!
- Strong Towns Podcast: “Why We Should Build Cities for our Unconscious Brains”
Monthly Archives: September 2016
The Biometrics of Placemaking: Why We Need Buildings to ‘See’ Us When:September 26, 2016 | 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM Where: Boston Society of Architects (BSA) Space, 290 Congress St, Suite 200, Boston Info: This event is free w refreshments and open to all … Continue reading