- Take part in theHapi.org’s Building Studies #1-#5, using eye tracking – before we take them down!
- Take part in theHapi.org’s Building Studies #1, #2, + #3, using the latest biometrics to understand how we ‘see’ buildings!
- Call for Participants: Take part in theHapi.org’s Building Studies – Online!
- How Do We See the World? Like the Animals We Are!
- How Faces Make Places – Scotland
Category Archives: Education
State-of-the-art biosensors, including eye tracking and facial expression analysis software, help us confront something not always considered – our intrinsic animal nature – and how it directs our behavior subliminally much more than most realize. When applied to understanding our … Continue reading
Our forthcoming book, Face-i-tecture, How Faces Make Places, shows the power of face-like facades to win us over—worldwide. Up first, a trip to the Scottish Highlands, a cool, wet destination, where finding shelter becomes important after a day-long hike. Far … Continue reading
Welcome to the New Age of Biology where students familiar with biotech tools change design outcomes. That’s what happened this spring, when architecture students at Catholic University of America, suggested changes to a new dining hall on campus and used biometric … Continue reading