- Last minute gift-shopping? Check out new titles here for inspiration!
- Programming for Health and Wellbeing in Architecture Book Launch: Thursday, December 9, 2021
- How Psychology + Neuroscience Change How We ’See’ Architecture + Ourselves: December 8th, 7 PM ET
- Designing for the Subliminal Brain: Architecture & the 21st Century Paradigm Shift, at the ICAA, December 3, 2021
- Architecture in Transition: New Findings from the Sciences: Webinar, Nov 11, 2021
Category Archives: Education
Welcome to the New Age of Biology where students familiar with biotech tools change design outcomes. That’s what happened this spring, when architecture students at Catholic University of America, suggested changes to a new dining hall on campus and used biometric … Continue reading