- Study-#1 Results: Eye Tracking Public Architecture
- Ux+Design/2023 – Call for Proposals: 2nd International Conference on Urban Experience and Design
- Take part in theHapi.org’s Building Studies #2-#5, using eye tracking – before we take them down!
- Take part in theHapi.org’s Building Studies #2 + #3, using the latest biometrics to understand how we ‘see’ buildings!
- Call for Participants: Take part in theHapi.org’s Building Studies – Online!
Join 332 other followers
Monthly Archives: November 2021
Designing for the Subliminal Brain: Architecture & the 21st Century Paradigm Shift, at the ICAA, December 3, 2021
How do buildings make people feel? How do they influence behavior? This talk at the ICAA (Institute for Classical Architecture & Art) in NYC reviewed new findings in neuroscience and psychology and new technologies that can help us better understand … Continue reading
This free talk, live-streamed from India, featured biometric studies of buildings, like the one below, by geneticsofdesign.com! Click here for more info on the event, sponsored by the non-profit, INHAF: Architecture in Transition: New Findings from the Sciences And the … Continue reading