- How Modern Architecture Takes Us Up – to the Sky (literally!)￼￼
- Cognitive Architecture, 2nd edition, is out!
- Why Ornament + Detail Really Matter in Architecture
- Using Biometrics + Instagram in Design
- From CommonEdge.org: How Biometric Software is Changing How We Understand Architecture—and Ourselves
Monthly Archives: September 2018
‘How Do We See our World?’: a fun Flash-card Game, Debuting at Discovery Museum in Acton, MA, October 5th, Shows You!
How Do We See our World? What grabs our eye first, second + third? Come find out at the Discovery Museum in Acton, MA on Friday, October 5, 2018, from 4:30 – 7 PM. Admission’s free. It’s fun for … Continue reading