- “Your Brain on Glassy Skyscrapers” continued…
- Summer Meet-Up: More on Buildings, Biology + Biometrics, August 19, 6:30 PM, in Boston
- Your Brain on Streets: The Secret Revealed, How Car-centric Development Keeps You Off Your Feet!
- How Boston’s Glassy Seaport Fails + Why It Always Will!
- Strong Towns Podcast: “Why We Should Build Cities for our Unconscious Brains”
Monthly Archives: October 2017
What makes a place walkable? Turns out it’s not just sidewalks. ‘Fixation points’ that stimulate the eye to look in a direction or at a specific place, matter too. With eye-tracking tools, you can start to deconstruct the hidden process … Continue reading
If you want to learn how your brain works, in particular how it takes in visual stimuli, look at an Apple ad. The tech giant, listed as the world’s 9th largest company, with a current valuation of some $800 billion, has introduced revolutionary products … Continue reading