- How Modern Architecture Takes Us Up – to the Sky (literally!)￼￼
- Cognitive Architecture, 2nd edition, is out!
- Why Ornament + Detail Really Matter in Architecture
- Using Biometrics + Instagram in Design
- From CommonEdge.org: How Biometric Software is Changing How We Understand Architecture—and Ourselves
Monthly Archives: October 2017
What makes a place walkable? Turns out it’s not just sidewalks. ‘Fixation points’ that stimulate the eye to look in a direction or at a specific place, matter too. With eye-tracking tools, you can start to deconstruct the hidden process … Continue reading
If you want to learn how your brain works, in particular how it takes in visual stimuli, look at an Apple ad. The tech giant, listed as the world’s 9th largest company, with a current valuation of some $800 billion, has introduced revolutionary products … Continue reading