- Take part in theHapi.org’s Building Study #2 – using the latest biometrics to understand how we ‘see’ buildings!
- Call for Participants: Take part in theHapi.org’s Building Studies this month – Online!
- How Do We See the World? Like the Animals We Are!
- How Faces Make Places – Scotland
- Architecture that grabs us? It’s on the supermarket shelf!
Monthly Archives: October 2017
What makes a place walkable? Turns out it’s not just sidewalks. ‘Fixation points’ that stimulate the eye to look in a direction or at a specific place, matter too. With eye-tracking tools, you can start to deconstruct the hidden process … Continue reading
If you want to learn how your brain works, in particular how it takes in visual stimuli, look at an Apple ad. The tech giant, listed as the world’s 9th largest company, with a current valuation of some $800 billion, has introduced revolutionary products … Continue reading