- Take part in theHapi.org’s Building Study #2 – using the latest biometrics to understand how we ‘see’ buildings!
- Call for Participants: Take part in theHapi.org’s Building Studies this month – Online!
- How Do We See the World? Like the Animals We Are!
- How Faces Make Places – Scotland
- Architecture that grabs us? It’s on the supermarket shelf!
Tag Archives: Walkability
Where would you rather be? The main street above or the one below? We’d guess you’ll pick the one most at top, even though these images show the very same street — photographed about 100 years apart! It’s Commonwealth Avenue … Continue reading
When I asked the concierge for directions to cafes and shops, he told me to walk three blocks to the traffic lights, then turn right to California or left to Nevada. “You’ll see the difference,” he said. Indeed. Little did … Continue reading
“First life, then spaces, then buildings–the other way around never works.” Jan Gehl While Boston celebrated the start of the American Revolution on Patriot’s Day this week, the city of Somerville, two miles west, started a different kind of rebellion … Continue reading