- Are First ‘Fixations’ as Important in Architecture as Advertising? Come to Ux+Design/2023 Conference to Find out!
- Check out our Latest Building Studies – Here:
- Take Part in updated Eye-Tracking Building Studies Here
- Take Part in these Eye-Tracking Studies – to Help ‘See’ How We See our World!
- A Talk on Cognitive Architecture – Thursday, November 17th
Join 333 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Exercise
People Need Green Space
In 1970, Joni Mitchell sang “they paved paradise to put up a parking lot” to decry the lack of green space in the built environment. Since then, architects, planners and builders have expanded parking lots, widened highways and removed green … Continue reading
Whenever Mark and I travel, we keep one eye open for that perfect place. Too many vacation spots feel like a nice place to visit, but we wouldn’t want to live there. Many of our empty nester friends have already … Continue reading
Posted in Architecture, City Planning, Cycling, Exercise, Health Tagged Architecture, City Planning, Cycling, Design, Exercise 3 Comments