Come learn about how buildings impact our biology. We will continue the conversation from the Ux+Design/2019 conference and our June follow-up meeting (photo below), embracing common goals to:
- Improve the way buildings are designed
- Incorporate foundations in science (psychology and human perception)
- Leverage innate human ‘unconscious’ responses to patterns in nature.
Next Open Meeting – Monday, August 19th, 6:30-8:30 pm, All invited.
Where: Perkins Eastman, 20 Ashburton Place, Boston, 8th Floor*
We will break into groups to discuss:
- Research funding
- Partnerships with schools, firms, foundations, hospitals
- Creating awards, accreditation
- Educating architects with CEU articles, podcasts, etc.
- Future meet-up opportunities
- Your thoughts
For a creative, thoughtful evening, come-by. There’ll be snacks! Bring your curiosity!
Please RSVP by emailing: Jess Charlap, email@example.com +/or Ann Sussman, firstname.lastname@example.org
The idea board after our last session, June 30th:
*Entry Logistics: After arriving at Perkins Eastman, call 609-649-2388 for access to 8th floor!