- Are First ‘Fixations’ as Important in Architecture as Advertising? Come to Ux+Design/2023 Conference to Find out!
- Check out our Latest Building Studies – Here:
- Take Part in updated Eye-Tracking Building Studies Here
- Take Part in these Eye-Tracking Studies – to Help ‘See’ How We See our World!
- A Talk on Cognitive Architecture – Thursday, November 17th
Join 333 other subscribers
Tag Archives: gardens
Wellness Walls: A Look at Leaves and their Long-lasting Allure
Last week’s GreenBuild/ ABX2017Expo in Boston boasted a mind-boggling 550+ exhibitors and 75+ product categories focused on sustainable building—from insulation to solar panels. As the escalator descended to the 12-acre exhibit space, I felt that Robin Williams’ Moscow on Hudson … Continue reading
Posted in Biology, Health, Primal Vista, STEM Tagged Garden Design, gardens, Green Spaces, Wellness Leave a comment
The Genetics of Garden Design
Architecture is not just about houses and buildings—it’s also about gardens and landscapes. In the Genetics of Design, we write about how design affects biology and how biology affects design. Well-designed spaces make people feel comfortable and safe. They mesh … Continue reading
Posted in Biology, Design, Exercise, Health, People-centric Design, Walkability Tagged Garden Design, gardens, Green Spaces, Health, Wellness Leave a comment