- Designing for the Subliminal Brain: Architecture & the 21st Century Paradigm Shift, at the ICAA, December 3, 2021
- Architecture in Transition: New Findings from the Sciences: Webinar, Nov 11, 2021
- How Modern Architecture Takes Us Up – to the Sky (literally!)￼￼
- Cognitive Architecture, 2nd edition, is out!
- Why Ornament + Detail Really Matter in Architecture
Tag Archives: gardens
Last week’s GreenBuild/ ABX2017Expo in Boston boasted a mind-boggling 550+ exhibitors and 75+ product categories focused on sustainable building—from insulation to solar panels. As the escalator descended to the 12-acre exhibit space, I felt that Robin Williams’ Moscow on Hudson … Continue reading
Architecture is not just about houses and buildings—it’s also about gardens and landscapes. In the Genetics of Design, we write about how design affects biology and how biology affects design. Well-designed spaces make people feel comfortable and safe. They mesh … Continue reading