Participate in this important study promoting the research we do at geneticsofdesign.com working with the non-profit theHapi.org; it’s a great chance to try out eye-tracking glasses and really see what your body’s doing subliminally as you walk down a street! Contact Vernon above for more info and to sign up. We still have a few spots left – and this week the weather’s supposed to be good!
- How Modern Architecture Takes Us Up – to the Sky (literally!)￼￼
- Cognitive Architecture, 2nd edition, is out!
- Why Ornament + Detail Really Matter in Architecture
- Using Biometrics + Instagram in Design
- From CommonEdge.org: How Biometric Software is Changing How We Understand Architecture—and Ourselves